Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Hi, we are almost mid January, time is flying so fast.
During the weekend I made a salad that was really easy and I thought I would share the recipe with you guys.
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 1 tomato
- 1 peach
- 1 banana(not shown in the photo)
- clean the ingredients thoroughly in water mixed with some vinegar. Then rinse in cold water.
- grate the carrots(I prefer mine grated but you can slice them into cubes if you want them that way)
- cube the tomato
- cut the peach into nice cubes, mine is messy the peach was over ripe.
- slice the banana as shown or how you prefer them.
- mix all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy.
if you get to make this salad let me know how it turns out.
NB I didnt clean my chopping board since I was going mix everything together any way:)xoxo,
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR , I know a week or so is gone since we started this new year and am late wishing you a happy new year, my apologies.
So I thought I would give you the best of 2013 on this blog space
2013 was a good year, made some crochet sales :) This year am hoping for so much more
Have a wonderful 2014 and let God be your guide all year through.
Ps don't forget to follow me on