Friday, September 28, 2012

some crochet inspiration!

Hey, hope your are well.
I love that i have seen this day thanks to the
 Almighty.
I stumbled across these beautiful crochet inspirations
and i had to share
this first one in particular just made my day


love the hair,looks so long
some day
 mine will be that long
*wishfulthinking*
now i leave you with some more pictures
hope they will inspire your day



http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/495543-SUNNY+DAY-black-vjstyle-boots-white-chicwish-dress-crimson-vintage-glasses







wish you all a lovely day




 

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Very, VERY pretty patterns!

Unknown said...

Thanks poetess,they are quite inspiring

Unknown said...

i love the short dress and the last one....really cute, thanks for following my blog. do you know how to knit??? it looks interesting, if i could i would probably knit some cool crp crotchet sweaters for myself :)

http://www.pisces22-gracealice.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi grace i know how to knit....but crochet is my fave between the two.
you should check out some cool youtube videos and you can learn to knit.
thanks for checking out my blog